How do I enable reauthentication on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
Workplace admins can require applicable users be prompted to provide either a facial scan or fingerprint to re-enter the application and define the duration of idle time allowed before this prompt.
To enable reauthentication:
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Click Security.
- Select Mobile Security. If this is not visible, click Settings and enable the Mobile Security option and click Save.
- Select an Audience.
- Check Require Reauthentication.
- If applicable, determine handling for Mobile App Version Requirements.
- Click Activate/Update Setup.
Once reauthentication is required, users within the audience scope will be prompted to set up a facial scan or fingerprint to complete the sign in to your Workplace.